Monday, November 06, 2006

Umrao Jaan....naah....Abhishek Bachchan!!!

After bidding good bye to Ujjwala…on Sunday morning…(yet another one to leave…I have become used to it now…don’t feel THAT bad as I used to before…) I sat down and talked to Anjali for sometime coming to terms with realities of life that most of the people come in your life to go away….for some reason talking to Anjali soothes me down…she is one person I have met who’s so true in telling you things, not bothering whether you actually like it or not…a person who has seen life and learnt from it…a person who has managed to save herself from changing for all wrong reasons and managed it pretty well…most of us might get weak and succumb to situations, people, ambitions, priorities…Anjali Tai (that’s what I call her) is one person who makes you believe what is “Right”…

Enough of serious stuff…Anjali Tai and I went to watch Umrao Jaan yesterday evening…let me correct..I went to watch Abhishek Bachchan…and Tai went to watch Abhishek Bachchan and the movie…!! If someone asks me howazz the movie…I ain’t know…I gotto literally scratch my head and try to remember the movie…because I had gone to watch Abhishek Bachchan…and I did that!!! How can one be SO hot!! ;) the best part about Abhishek Bachchan is his “eyes”….GAWD what eyes mann!! And he’s best when he acts with his eyes…I loved him in Sarkaar too for the same reason….as for Umrao Jaan, the movie…it was strictly OK…and that too because it had Abhishek Bachchan…I liked the old one more…you can’t actually stop yourself from comparisons…

So all Abhishek’s fans…you gotto watch Umrao Jaan only to see “How Abhishek Bachchan sees….!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you had zero comments on this one. Only I can share your fascination for our very own heights of Hotness Aby Baby ;-)
Love you sweets. You will surely find one taker for your drooling session over him. And Thats ME.
He he he