Sunday, March 16, 2008

the break is over...


almost 6months....pretty long time....the longest for my blog to remain dormant...I guess it needed a break! not that I haven't been writing; but my writing all this while is nothing but just "scribbling" in the truest possible sense...nothing more...nothing less...nothing worthwhile to put on the blog...life has been good all this while...things happening around...another phase of life that bought a new set of people, new set of experiences, new set of lessons learnt in the journey of my life...each of those helping me grow as a human being...making me realize about everything I need to improve in myself...adding salt n' pepper to my life's recipie in perfect proportions!! something or the other has been happening around since I came to San Antonio from Chicago...after six months suddenly I realized that I have turned into a workaholic...spending 12-15 hours in the office everyday...most of the times, even the weekends are not spared from this...but the best part is...I am enjoying it....I don;t remember the last time I had worked SO much ;)) so typically unlike me...times b/w the work remind me of old days...and I get nostalgic...apart from work, things have been happening around...attachments and detachments have become a part of life...I guess I have become pretty used to these...but most of the times its' difficult to make people understand that detachments dont stop you from caring about people...its' a pretty ironical and confusing line...but I live with it...now when I look back...there have been so many instances when I detached myself from people but that didn't stop me from caring about them...that detachment is simply a way to minimise the probability of letting others hurt you...as for the caring is concerned, that you always do by your choice...maybe its' just a way to make your life easy...I just happened to read Abhi's blog the other day in which he mentioned about turning into a workaholic and how irritated he used to become with certain people around...and the whole thing made me feel just one thing....Deja Vou!! sans the "getting irritated" part....I guess I have another way of handling this...by simply completely ignoring the people...that in turn makes me an "irritating character"! ;) just like Abhi...even I need a break! a break from myself.... a break from everything around me....I wanna go home....I wanna goto aai baba...I wanna be with the people who don't expect anything from me...who won't question me for all my actions...for all my silence....for anything and everything....I wanna be with the people who won;t try to change me...who'll take me the way I am...who'll love me the way I am...I wanna go home....just waiting for manager to come back so that I can talk about my leave! ;)

3 comments:

atlee said...

I think detachment is superficial. It doesnt happen on purpose. Time flies and we get over it.

I'll agree to the last line.India is the place to be in.

Nice blog! Will read the other posts soon.

Anonymous said...

come back...therz no sense in doing self-harm..U will get everything here
JD

MJ said...

welcome back..

life moves around in circles..
whatever u do..

it will bring u to the same situations time and again..

we just want the sun when it is cold, it to rain a little less when it pours.. etc etc..

attachments and detachments are a part of the same cycle.. in the end its ur choice on just how well can u hold on.. [:)]