Thursday, July 06, 2006

I don't like...

I was tagged a long time back but somehow didn’t get a chance to write about the things that I don’t like…So here goes the list…you have the choice to stop in between ‘coz the list might be really long!!

I don’t like Summers, they irritate me. I find them really depressing…more so because I have this problem of getting blisters on my soles and the blisters are in full BLOOM in summers.

I don’t like pretentions…people pretending to be someone what they aren’t, talking in OH So Sweet tone…why can’t they be “just themselves”!!!

I don’t like Pizzas….I am just too tired of them…had enuff of it!! People who get happy and excited about going to a Pizza Joint astonish me!

I don’t like anything that is shabby…I have a strong dislike of people who keep themselves and their homes shabby…there’s something so negative and repulsive about the very word SHABBY.

I don’t like thin people…especially the ones who can go on and on and on eating like a ********** . How I wish people not putting on weight even after they hog chocolates, ice-creams, burgers, chips, cakes, pastries, and I can keep on listing down all that mouth watering, weight enhancing stuff. Altough now I don't need to mention but FYI, Iam a complete FOODIE!!!

I have a STRONG disliking towards people who think twice before laughing properly…I am still in the process of coming up with a reasonable reason why people get conscious while laughing! Why can’t they just laugh their heart out!


I don’t like people who lie to their parents! I find it completely sick!! The very thought of you lying to ur parents pisses me off….

I dislike people who take too long to take decisions and still remain confused about whatever they have decided.

I don’t like the concepts of Right and Wrong…I don’t relate to these terms…how can one just categorize everything as Right and Wrong. What seems to be right to me may be wrong for someone else…and each one of us have a reason whatever we do…what is the need to place everything in the domains of Right and Wrong…

I dislike people who don’t value Time.

I have a real yuckcky feeling towards insects of all kinds. Don’t actually have a reason for it but somehow they seem to be so eeeeeeekkkkkkkssssssss!!

I hate all Ekta Kapoor serials….they are simply disgusting full of women with their faces painted to scare people off…

I don’t like the idea of settling down abroad… the very thought of living on a land that’s not yours is scary…

I don’t like my friends moving away…I hate bidding Good-Byes to my loved ones…


God!! The list seems to be really long…but there’s lot more to add…anyways I guess this is fine enuff to torture the readers!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tuts.... now list down the things which u love and like the most in your life ........

may be i will have a chance to see me in taht :)))

Ritu said...

Ms. Sheenu...m surely gonna write that...but u still want something else after "Meri Chunnu"...!!??
:)

Anonymous said...

nopes dear , wat else cud i wish for :))))))))

more than enuffffffffff

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

wow, sheenu does comment on other people's blog :))

ritu, i didn't find myself in your "I dont like" list, how is that possible? how can a guy who irritates you so much (atleast i try to do that) cant be in the list.... i do not get to top this list also... :(((((

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

there she goes,
there she goes again...