Monday, July 31, 2006

A lazy day at work...

YAWWWWNNNNN!!! Its’ a very lazy day…I came at 10 a.m. to the office although I was in the Morning Shift…just didn’t feel like coming…and the moment I have come, I am yawning @ 157 yawns per hour!! I got a major request to finish up before I leave for B’lore on 11th …but I don’t want to do it…..another YAWWNN…just woke up from a 10 minute nap!! I had put my head down on the desk and fell asleep…somehow I am just too good at it…when it comes to sleeping…anywhere, anytime!!...still another YAWWWWWWWNNN I still remember I used to sleep in the bus on my way to the college and back…but the special feature of that way of sleeping was, I used to be standing in the bus in absence of a free seat…don’t be surprised….YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN……and to break the series, my PL pinged me to come over…he’ll eat my precious time with some junk and irrelevant stuff….I better go and meet him…who knows if something interesting comes over…anyways miracles are hard to happen…!!! YAWWWWWWNNNN!!!

2 comments:

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

I think I'll just mail your blog's link to your PL, he sure would enjoy that!

Anonymous said...

The same thot struck me ...:-)
got to hit the bed...yawwwwnnnn.
Enjoy ur Banglore trip