Wednesday, February 07, 2007

its' chillllllinnnnnnnggggg.....!!!

I had written this post yesterday but forgot to put it on the blog…better late than never…so here it is…

The temperature’s –30 degree F and its’ chillllllling!!! I just saw outside the window and all’s covered in a white sheet of snow…looks beautiful but only for a while…for a moment I remembered the Mumbai rains…only that the water was replaced by snow!!! I dunno how am I going to drive back home with all the snow around…its’ a usual day in the office…all work no play…gotto finish up things…dreaming of going home, getting inside the blanket and enjoying a cuppa coffee reading a book…but as of now I can only “dream” about it…

I decide to do something practical…so take a break…write my blog and go back to work…

Ah, before I end…Tim bought cookies for all of us!! He baked those and they are amazingly awesome!!! He’s one of the most affectionate people around…and getting affection when you are far far away from home…means a lot….here I take the last bite of cookie and get back to work…these cookies are yummmmmmyyy!!!

3 comments:

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

I never thought you'd be so americanized in couple of weeks. STOP TELLING US THE TEMPERATURE IN "F"s, WE INDIANS USE CELCIUS!!

HUH!!!!

Ritu said...

oh yeah!!!
:-\

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

Oye, tu "Namaste" se "YO" bann gayi...

:-(