Monday, February 26, 2007

hazaron khwahishen aisee...

had dinner, watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S....Sandy and Pooja have already slept, they are the "good gals" of the house!! Sheenu and Neha haven't come yet...and i am sitting in front of my laptop...thinking, missing, enjoying...and yes...writing...

there has been something or the other happening here that reminds me of people...

I was watching the Laughter Challenge on my laptop and rolled with laughter when "pehchaun kaun" act by Navin Prabhakar came!! and I missed Avi....

I was flipping the pages of my notebook when the printout of one of the emails that Vamsi had sent me dropped down...I read...I re-read...and I missed Vamsi...

I was inside this store to buy some stuff when this girl behind me happened to say "WAAAWWWW" for something...and I missed Tai...

I missed JD on 23rd...its' been 2 years we met...that was the only time I guess I was SO wrong in judging someone!! I had thot of him as a sensible serious chap and he turned out to be the maximum possible opposite sorts...!! a complete nautanki!! :))

I eat strawberries almost everyday and I miss Vipula...she loves strawberries...

I hardly make tea here...infact I haven't prepared tea since I came here...whoever drinks tea makes it for themselves...and everyday I miss Sanu...miss the moments of my cribbing to prepare tea for her...miss Sanu's expressions that became "oh-so-sweet" so that I made tea for her...although there are just too many reasons to mention why I miss Sanu...

watched OSCARS yesterday and remembered the rick drives of Sanu, me, Shruti and Vij in Mumbai at late hours after watching all the OSCAR nominated movies in Mumbai...

talked to aai about the Filmfare awards and missed watching some real "desi channels" on the TV...watching Abhishek Bachchan....:((

saw the snaps of my offshore team going on picnic...missed being with them...missed having fun with the gang there....(n' yes that inclused my tall-dark-handsome PL at offshore!!!) ;))

as for aai, baba and bhai...I don't need a reason...an instance to miss them....

but then I enjoy being here...meeting new people...doing a job which is challenging...exploring new places...eating out...hanging out...enjoying the snowfall...the drive...the place...the system...the culture...

and now I wonder on a situation where I am enjoying all this stuff with the people I love...my aai, baba, bhai...friends...

we get so greedy at times...we want everything all together...why don't desires come to an end...why aren't dreams over....

but then we need desires...a desire to live...a desire to fulfill the desires...dreams would never be over, 'coz each time we will goto sleep...we'll dream of something and get up with a desire to fulfill that dream...

hazaron khwahishen aisi ke har khwahish pe dum nikle...
bhaut nikle mere armaan lekin fir bhi kam nikle...

No comments: