Tuesday, August 21, 2007

marriage....aah!

the most complex thing is this world are human beings!! and they have this inherent ability to further complicate their lives....I watch people struggling with themselves...for doing something they don't want to...then thinking that maybe they want to...then battling to find out what do they exactly want...whether they are actually moving towards their happiness or moving away from it....everyone around me is getting married or at least moving towards getting married....some because they have finally found the right person...and others because they have to...or they should....and then I am being asked why I am not thinking about it...I end up giving a simple one line reply..."simply because I don't feel like." and I end up showing attitude...funny...ain't it...!?!? isn't it a very simple thing to understand that I simply don't feel like getting married right now...'coz I haven't found the right person...the day I'll find the right person, it won't even take a moment for me to take this decision...right now for the world that seems to be the "ultimate" thing I need to do!! :)) So for all the people around who are worried for my marriage....don't worry...I'll get married...and you guys won't even realize when that happens....:))

3 comments:

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

Ain! People are getting life sentences, and you feel like getting one too?

As of now you are "Single & ready to mingle", so do some mingle-ing, and leave the rest to god. If you get a guy, all your fantasies will come true. And if you end up liking a girl, then all our (us, guys) fantasies will come true, lolz!

Ritu said...

hmmm...now lemme ask people whose life sentence is scheduled on 16th Feb 2008...;)) and as for ur fantasies coming true...keep dreaming....'coz i won't be hooking up with any gal!!

Will said...

Hey Ritu, I came across your blog when I was reading about Tanya Balsara in one of your blogs. There is one more addition to Tanya's fan list and thats me. Now coming to your blog about marriage, u ve just written what i m going thru 4 past 1 yr. Life is pretty blissful for me as a single. I was forced to write this comment bcos i actually thot someone read my mind and has penned them down in this blog!
A very sweet blog!