Saturday, April 29, 2006

for all my friends...

I had composed this poem a couple of years back...when V5(Lulu, Pupu, Tutu, Yaya and Good Boy) were moving ahead taking their own paths in life...I still remember, I scribbled this poem on the tissue papers of Celebrations...our favourite hang out place...and handed it over to all of them...as a sweet Remembrance...

today I dedicate this poem to all the wonderful people I met in these years and who happen to be my friends...moments spent are still fresh in my mind...and the golden memories will be with me forever...

In the silence of the night,
there comes a thought about tomorrow,
Will we be together then, sharing our joys and sorrow?
The thoughts going down an abyss,
the “may be” and “may be not” lurking all around the place,
But in the midst of these uncertainties,
there is a belief, a firm belief in my heart.
No matter where we go,
we’ll take a little of each other everywhere.
No matter what we do,
we’ll be there for each other forever.
The bond of our friendship will always remain,
Radiant as the sunshine,
Fresh as the blossoms,
Soothing as the cool breeze.
I know and I believe,
It’ll always exist with an everlasting ease.

2 comments:

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

yeah, remember this one...nice poem...

i'm still trying to complete mine

:)
vamsi

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

I've got very sour throat!!!

:((