Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One random piece of text!!!

More than 2 days had passed I had spoken to Lulu…my buddy, quite a long time for me…talking to Lulu has become a habit…that is what friends do to you…I dropped him an email saying “Hi”…I didn’t get any reply, I called him up…still no reply. Something seemed to be wrong, so I messaged him asking to call back ASAP. He called back immediately, that’s typically Lulu!! I was relieved knowing everything was fine. Suddenly Lulu came up with a line…”A piece of news for you…” I asked “What!?”….Lulu replied, “He is in ISB Hyderabad…” for a moment I went silent…don’t know why but words weren’t coming to me…quite anticipated from Lulu’s part…he asked me to talk and not to hang up, I tried hard, spoke to him for sometime, but couldn’t go further…

I always wonder if its’ possible to “completely remove” things that are close to one’s heart …!? In my case I can very well push them at the back, but can’t throw them out...Lulu always thinks of me as a NUT for thinking and holding something that was not there…even I know, there was nothing…but then I have held “that nothing”…I don’t have any regrets for keeping “that nothing”…its’ not only Lulu…most of the people around me take me as a NUT for this!! Quite right from their part too…just because they love me so much that they can’t actually take this way of my behavior or temperament…but then not everything can be explained and understood…not everything can be placed in the boxes of “Right” and “Wrong”…but then again…this is what a NUT thinks!!

Right now, I am just sitting here and typing one of the “most haphazard and vague” chunk of text…remembering a few moments of “nothing”…All I wish is a life full of happiness for everyone I love…I care…I remember…


"When we were little kids,
we couldn't wait to grow up and fall in love...
Now that we are grown up, we realize that,
wounded knees are easier to heal than brokem hearts..."

10 comments:

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

Oye yeh lulu lulu kya hai, why can't you address me as
Vamsi "The Great"!!!

The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

haba. pero... panalo.

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

haba. pero... panalo

whats that erik?

Ritu said...

even i dunno...

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

so we have another guess on the scribbling space...

The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

ow sorry. that's Filipino for...

quite long. but you've got a winner there.

that is, the literal equivalent.

i mean, great entry here.

The Guy in Red Sneakers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Guy in Red Sneakers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Guy in Red Sneakers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

People enter your life for a reason...things seem to go well...but then all of a sudden it feels like someone has "pulled the chord"...u struggle to survive and those are the toughest moments in life...U try arguing with urself saying," may be this was never meant to work".But then y did it take off so well....In this journey of life u will surely find the answers....I would like to reiterate :People enter your life for a reason