Tuesday, January 09, 2007

love ya Popat!!

Popat always cribs that I love her less and express it all the more less...(nice oxymoron isn't it!!?)…I dunno whats her measure for that…but I love her all the more for that cribbing…as for me…I am bad in expressing…so whenever popat turns to me with that puppy dog expression of not loving her…I bash her all the more!! And I enjoy that!!

I dunno why but the days spent with chunnu…popat…janu have been one of the best parts of my life…the golden days…maybe ‘coz we all were so much alike…inspite of being so different…each one with a unique temperament…a unique style…but at the end of day we were just a jing bang of four clowns…that’s what my dad used to call us…Those night long chats…the mindless comedy the four of us ended up doing…Sanu’s popats…washing clothes at 1:30 a.m., cooking food at 3:00 a.m!!! I just can’t get over it…our Happy High Family!!

Since chunnu and janu left…popat n’ I are together…fighting as always…janu n’ chunnu were so concerned about both of us together…’coz they knew how we love to fight with each other…even other people get tensed when they see both of us fighting…little do they know that’s our expression of love…!

At this juncture in life…everyone around me n’ popat are worried about our relationship except for the both of us!!! all advising us to think and behave with maturity…little do they know we two are just too good to handle these things…these tiny tweety bits of bad times here n’ there are not going to make any difference to us…popat and I gotta unique combo…she needs expressions all the time and I am too bad with it…popat cribs about me not telling her how much I love her… neither do I tell her that inspite of her cribbing!! And we love each other for that…

This writeup just for you popat…just to tell you…I love you…I love you lotsss…love your popats…ur just too good with those!!! I wish I cud catalog all those goof ups at one place…!! nothing big or small gonna make a difference in that…I’ll just be a call away..anytime and everytime…distances won’t matter to us…whoever goes…the other will just be following behind…

the combination of the four of us can never ever happen with anyone else…we are just too good together...I really wish for a time with the four clowns being together again to recreate the magic!! hope it happens soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you are the most amazing MOM i can ever hope to have (after my Mom)...
I dont want to say anything as it would be rather superfluous.
I love you Sweets.
But you know what... you have reduced my one reason of cribbing...
You wrote something for me too on your blog.
Thanks Tutu