Wednesday, January 31, 2007

so much work...:((

its' been 3 days in the office and I am being "bombarded" with work...not that I didn't like to wrk...but was just out of touch for a while....;)) I can actually feel the stress of working at the client site:( Tim asked me today if I had any grey hair...and when I denied that....he winnked and said...don't worry they'll pop up soon here!!

Life is so different here...My day starts at 6:30 and I reach office at 7:30...(something that I haven't done in YEARS)...mum...I hope you read this...you'll be the happiest to know about this!!days are really short here....they just start and end in a flick!!and suddenly you realize ....all you did in the office is "work"...."only work"....again something I was out of touch of...;) Lunch wraps up in 10 mins....unlike those elaborate meals we used to have in Mumbai...I am just getting used to it....neways, funda is simple...I have come here to work and I am doing that...In a way I am liking this routine...only that the stress levels at the workplace are too high...they are getting onto my nerves right now and I am not enjoying that at all!! :(( but no worries...this will also pass by...

After a tiring day when I get back home...I face a very blunt fact....fact that I am away from home...away from people I love...away from people who love me... (Chunnu is an exception...I just love her!!) everyone here is so busy with their ownself...their life...their stress...their worries...I don't even tslk to all the people living with me in the same house...and I am not used to that...the "personal space"given is just too much to handle....
but then even I don't have time to ponder on it...'coz I just gotto cook the dinner and goto sleep...another stressful...eventful day is waiting for me....

and yes I am listening to "yeh jo des hai tera....".....:))

aren't these lovely....

Mitti Ki Hai Jo Khushboo, Tu Kaise Bhulayega
Tu Chahe Kahin JaYeh, Tu Laut Ke Aayega
Nayee-Nayee Rahon Mein, Dabi-Dabi Aahon Mein
Khoyeh-Khoyeh Dil Se Tere Koi yeh Kahega

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My weekdays are just like you described. Its a routine and its all about making the most of it. I like stress but not too much, but being in Ibanking I cant expect much.
Its not that I dont enjoy life..my motto is 'work hard and play harder'..gotta recharge our 'body-batteries' every weekend starting fridaysss

Personal space is actually what i craved in India and cant ever have too much of it. When i lived w/ my rents, i didnt see them until Saturdays cuz of our work schedules.


PS..i got one grey hair about a month ago and I am only 22 :(